The human race is completely working towards innovations and enhancements of all the products and services across the globe. With everyday upgrades in technology, emergence of new electronic components and enhancements to the existing components, it can be challenging to track a component’s End of life and obsolescence. To ease the tracking of components and maintain the inventory, Datashrubs offers Components’ lifecycle management services.
- Obsolescence Management
- Compliance Management
- Cost Management
- Supplier and Components verification
- Provide Market availability
- Provide Pricing and Lead time
Product Change Notices (PCN) / EOL Management
- Acquire Component information like Manufacturer, Manufacturer part number & its End of Life details (Shelf span)
- Components details from BOM are verified for availability from Primary & Secondary source.
- Non -availability of the components are marked & saved.
- We work closely with Manufacturers, Distributors to keep track of the Component status.
- Automated alerts / Request based alerts for Components nearing EOL
ROHS Compliance Option
- We verify Manufacturers, distributors’ sites and Datasheets for ROHS compliance.
- We highlight the Non-ROHS components to the customers and suggest an alternate ROHS part for replacement.
Manage Bill of Material
- We review & align the BOM as per the latest updates with Component statuses like Availability, Parameters, Cost and so on.
- We work towards analysing & comparing the Components’ information with multiple Vendors & order the cost-effective ones.
- We ensure a minimum of 10%-15% savings in Total BOM costs on Bulk orders.
Conflict Minerals Data
- We acquire the information source of a Material directly from the manufacturers.
- We provide in-detail information about the minerals in the Components.
“Components Where Used” reporting for Large scale Projects
- This system is used in Enterprise level companies that uses Library Management systems.
- We provide Internal Part numbers for easy tracking of components in Projects.
“Components Where Used” reporting is conducted to track the components used in multiple projects & to ensure that the system captures EOL effect easily and effectively.
- Optimised Design & BOM cost
- Turnaround time
- 24/7 support
- Global support (Teams work from UK, US & India time zones)