Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer to create interactive Apps for both Android and iOS development platform using wide ranges of native and cross-platform development frameworks. The engineer would be responsible for both front-end and back-end designing, developing and deploying of the application. We are building a strong and dedicated team focusing on developing Mobile application for multiple client and in-house projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Design, Build and Deliver sophisticated and highly scalable cross-platform apps using cross platform framework like Flutter, React, Xamarin.
- Build custom packages in Flutter/any other cross platform using the functionalities and API already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code. Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirement.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features and suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment ,provide industrial standard security for the mobile application.
- Based on the requirement the engineer should be able to suggest the best framework for developing the application and also if needed then develop the application using native or cross-platform frameworks.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app. Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Maintaining software through product life-cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes. Engineer would be responsible for both front end UI Design and back end development of application.
- Comprehend the requirement provided by clients and device an approach/technologies to effectively implement it under the given timeline. Write functional requirement documents and specifications for any requests provided by clients.
- Work self-sufficiently on the multiple projects independently. Work proactively with other team members to produce advanced and quality products.
- 3-5 years of proven end-to-end work experience as Mobile application developer.
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Should be open to work on native and other cross-platform framework for developing the application.
- Good Experience in developing IoT based applications, which should perform two-way communication from smart devices and mobile application using interfaces like bluetooth/wifi/radio signals or any other required medium.
- Good experience in deploying application in various deployment platform like godady, local server or any other cloud based platforms as required by clients.
- Ability to produce well documented code with excellent debugging capabilities.
- Strong Communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest web trends, techniques and technologies involved in mobile application development.
- Good knowledge of revision control tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, Source tree
- Worked with cloud mobile apps is added advantage
- Industry level certification on Web/Mobile application development and design would be much appreciated.
Bachelors in Computer science/Information or any related stream with desired work experience.