Job Code: DS-IN-IoT Test-Engineer
Experience: 2-3 Years
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time IoT Test Engineer to work with Project team working on cutting edge technologies and futuristic projects along with project managers, clients, and multi-disciplinary teams.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Embedded Hardware, Firmware & System testing related IoT products
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Writing Manual Test cases for the application against the requirements.
- Handling the testing project independently and reports to the Team lead.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool.
- RF Test Lab set up, maintenance & training
- Handling RF test set up for Inhouse IoT product testing
- EMI/EMC instruments handling, maintenance for product compliance testing & training
- Compliance Test plan & report writing
- Product certification
- 2-3 years of Working experience as a EMC/IoT/RF test engineer in NPD related to embedded systems projects
- Good understanding of Embedded system applications.
- Hands on in MS office tools
- Test Plan & Test report writing
- Ready to take ownership of assigned task and complete it on time.
- Ready to learn attitude.
- Aware of Project Repository
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing.
- Experience in Testing of RF products having communication protocols such as WiFi, BLE etc.
- Familiar with the usage of laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, Multimeter, logic analyzer, RF SPY or other Debugging Tool
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- EMI/EMC/RF testing & troubleshooting experience
- Experience in Product certification
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills
- Must have strong technical & communication skills.
- Product design lifecycle experience
BSc/Diploma/Bachelors in Computer science/ EXTC/ Electronics/Electrical/Computers.